A canadian leader in meat and poultry production, packaging and distribution, Olymel owns several well known Quebec brands, such as Lafleur and Flamingo, and sells its products in over 65 countries.
Project : Web development Website Redesign / Responsive
Manage web content and promotional deals autonomously
Modify content and update promotional content without the help of a third party
- CMS implementation
- Postdated Content integration
- Specific coupon programming
Improve Newsletter Effectiveness
Increase the opening rate for Newsletters
- Simplified subscription process
- Email and newsletter marketing tools integration
- Data Reports and Analysis
Adapt to current market conditions by enhancing user interactions
- SMS Grocery lists
- Personalized user accounts
- Manage Favourites
- Browsing preferences
Increase product and packaging visibility on the website
- Strategy development
- Recipes, products and promotions
- Faceted search engine integration
Display content that is relevant to a user's location such as deals, sweepstakes and products.
- Location specific content according to IP address detection.
The design is simple and resizes seamlessly for any device. Adaptive features allow for fast and easy access to recipes, products and promotional offers.
Complete user experience
Faceted search allows users to customize their experience; the recipes on display will change according to prefered ingredients.
Coupons and Promotions
- Inter-Agency Collaboration
- Multiplatform design
- Web Ergonomics
- Web integration
- Content Migration